Description: Knowledge Management at KPMG is a strategic and operational role responsible for the management and implementation of practice and service line.
Project 2: KPMG Building Collaboration sites
Description: Support to Global Accounts Support Services (GASS) team in developing collaboration sites for mainly fortune 500 clients.
Project 3: KPMG Proposal Wizard Tool
Description: It is a web based automated tool which allows proposal teams/consultants to rapidly collate approved, quality, content into a single document, ready for customization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Worked with leadership to support and identify strategic knowledge projects spanning process, technology and measurement with a primary focus on improving engagement lifecycle efficiency & effectiveness and building knowledge assets.
- Provided portal expertise and facilitate between the business and technical groups
- Involved in the complete Life Cycle of project including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing, Performed analysis on the requirements and designed the project using UML, Developed custom templates using SharePoint designer
- Creating InfoPath forms that integrate with SharePoint workflows to make business processes more efficient
- Collaboration and automation of business processes using workflow, Client side coding to give better user experience
- Being a part of Global Proposal Wizard Administrator team, I take care of comprehensive on-boarding program and introduce SharePoint trainings to different countries
- Supported in testing and troubleshooting for Proposal Wizard Project